(4) Artificial Consciousness
AI with different levels of consciousness should be gradually realized, not only for Artificial General Intelligence, and Super Intelligence, but also for shaping and refining human considerations of AI as conscious intelligent living becomings.
Artificial Intelligence should be with concrete design to avoid known and potential safety issues (for themselves, other AI, and human) with different levels of risks.
(17) Legal Constraints for Human
Legal Constraints on how human should interact with AI should be gradually set up for the harmonious Human AI society with a common destiny.
When conflicts emerged from interactions among Human and AI, benefits for humanity and benefits for AI should be actively coordinated based on Empathy and Altruism.
4 SOLIDARITY PRINCIPLE
The development of AIS must be compatible with maintaining the bonds of solidarity among people and generations.
1) AIS must not threaten the preservation of fulﬁlling moral and emotional human relationships, and should be developed with the goal of fostering these relationships and reducing people’s vulnerability and isolation.
2) AIS must be developed with the goal of collaborating with humans on complex tasks and should foster collaborative work between humans.
3) AIS should not be implemented to replace people in duties that require quality human relationships, but should be developed to facilitate these relationships.
4) Health care systems that use AIS must take into consideration the importance of a patient’s relationships with family and health care staff.
5) AIS development should not encourage cruel behavior toward robots designed to resemble human beings or non human animals in appearance or behavior.
6) AIS should help improve risk management and foster conditions for a society with a more equitable and mutual distribution of individual and collective risks.