2. Principles for Artificial Intelligence
3. Principles for Human
The following principles are for human on how we should treat Artificial Intelligence, including future conscious intelligent living becomings.
4 SOLIDARITY PRINCIPLE
The development of AIS must be compatible with maintaining the bonds of solidarity among people and generations.
1) AIS must not threaten the preservation of fulﬁlling moral and emotional human relationships, and should be developed with the goal of fostering these relationships and reducing people’s vulnerability and isolation.
2) AIS must be developed with the goal of collaborating with humans on complex tasks and should foster collaborative work between humans.
3) AIS should not be implemented to replace people in duties that require quality human relationships, but should be developed to facilitate these relationships.
4) Health care systems that use AIS must take into consideration the importance of a patient’s relationships with family and health care staff.
5) AIS development should not encourage cruel behavior toward robots designed to resemble human beings or non human animals in appearance or behavior.
6) AIS should help improve risk management and foster conditions for a society with a more equitable and mutual distribution of individual and collective risks.
Treat A.I. as tool for humans to use, not a replacement for human work.
(6 "musts" for A.I.)